It's been a while.... Disclaimer


It's been so long I can't remember what I wrote in the last blog entry.
BUT, here we are. Writing. Again.

It calls me. I swear it's like a voice in the night (and the day) that beckons me to the keyboard.

I may have said this before, but I will say it again: Please don't read too much into my personal situation when reading my work. By all means take from it what you will, but don't make assumptions on what my life must be like. I have to say this because some of my work is... well... dark. I don't always write based on personal life events. Sometimes I just write. It's what comes out. For example: the next blog entry, which will immediately follow this one, came to me in a voice (no I am not schizophrenic) I had never heard/felt before. It was just there. It's not my usual style, but I like it. I think others can relate.

I digress....the point is.... don't worry about me. All's good in the hood as I often say. ;)

On another note: ALL WORK IS COPYRIGHTED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sense

Waiting

House