Say


SAY
You say you angry, the rage inside ya’s burnin’ bright,
You say it’s in your blood, something just ain’t right.
You say it ain’t cause of me, then you change yo mind,
You say it makes yo head hurt bad, pain that make you blind.

I say I can’t take no mo’, cause you drivin’ me away.
I say I’ve had enough yo shit, no good beggin’ me to stay.
I say I’m gone cut you loose, leave you on yo own,
I say I’d rather walk on out, I’d rather be alone.

Then we say we love each other, but we screamin’ down this place,
We say we can’t never be apart, but we beggin’ for some space.
Then we say we ain’t gone walk away but we turn the other way,
We say we gone talk it out, but there ain’t nothin’ left to say.


                                                             ~ T.J. Ruberto © 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sense

Waiting

House