Without


Without

I cannot live without rain, without wind, without sunshine.
I cannot live without out tinkers, without whispers, without warmth.
I cannot live without senses.

I cannot live without words, without meaning, without tales.
I cannot live without my imagination, my creativity, my desire.
I cannot live without books.

I cannot live without pictures, without images, without albums.
I cannot live without my camera, my time machine, my memory bank.
I cannot live without moments.

I cannot live without my sweetheart, without my best friend, without my Amo.
I cannot live without my romance, my intimacy, my heartstrings.
I cannot live without my soul mate. 

I cannot live with out my children, without my angels, without my darlings.
I cannot live without my kisses, my hugs, my “I love you mommy”’s
I cannot live without my heart.


~ by T.J. White 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sense

Waiting

House